Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Seat on the Chair Goes Round-and-Round

While strolling through one of our favorite places to shop, Katie was looking for some hand weights. Matilda and I saw a couple of seats in this sports shop, so we decided to take a load off our feet. My chair was quite strange as the seat was totally disconnected from the chair itself. I sat down and after a few minutes saw that there was an ON/OFF switch. Being curious, I decided to turn it on. I was expecting some soothing massage and yet I received something totally different. The seat began to move in a very fast circular motion taking my lower body round-and-round. I felt like I was doing a hula dance on high speed. I couldn't get it to turn off. Finally after a period of time, I was able to switch it off and stop doing the hula. Matilda and I laughed so hard that we were crying. The Asians that were watching just looked at us with somber faces with not even a faint smile. They must have thought, "What in the world are those crazy Americans lauging at?" As I have said before, you never know what a day holds at "The Crossroad."

No comments: