Friday, January 21, 2011

Part Of My Heart


I made a recent trip back to my former city, The Crossroad, to see my dearest Cnese friend, Millie get married. She looked beautiful and it was special for me to be there for her wedding. Millie is my former tutor and Sister. She came to f@ith about eight months after I had moved in country. She has been a faithful friend. It was an emotional trip for me as I visited many old friends, classmates, and teachers. I spent three years in this city and was blessed to build some deep and sweet relationships. Wherever you live and plant your life, there is no way to move without leaving some of those roots behind. It seems that in all of the places I've lived, a little part of my heart is left there and these places will always hold a special meaning for me. It was great being back at my old stomping ground again and renewing friendships. How good Father is to give me friends wherever He has me go and plant my life...if only for a season. Praize Him for how He blesses us with dear friends.

No comments: